CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A cosmetics brand has picked SouthPark mall for its first bricks-and-mortar location in North Carolina.
Morphe is set to open in a 3,595-square-foot storefront at SouthPark this summer, though an exact date was not provided. That location is near Sur La Table and Dillard’s.
Morphe was founded in 2008 in Los Angeles. It began by selling professional, affordable makeup brushes and then branched out by offering eyeshadow palettes, lip colors and a variety of other cosmetics. Its products are currently sold inside local Ulta Beauty stores.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'I felt something grab my leg': Teen surfer bitten by shark at Ocean Isle Beach
- NC park officials issue warning about 'zombie snake' that can play dead
- Crews rescue teenager stranded on South Fork River island
- FORECAST: Humidity drops as we dry out after 4 straight days of rain
- Grandmother of SC dad who killed his 5 kids asks to spare his life
© 2019 Cox Media Group.