CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Nearly 20 homebuilders are again taking the opportunity this October to showcase their newest stock of product available in the Charlotte area through the annual Parade of Homes tour.
The tour of new homes, organized by the Home Builders Association of Greater Charlotte, begins this weekend. Tour-goers can visit dozens of model, speculative and pre-sold homes throughout the Charlotte region, from as far as Statesville to the north, Lancaster to the south, Belmont and Clover to the west, and Salisbury and Locust to the east. Many homes will be located in the Charlotte suburbs as well as in neighborhoods closer to the city’s core, such as NoDa, Plaza Midwood and Oakhurst.
There are a total of 63 homes that can be toured in addition to two “drawing board” entries, which depict future home sites and floor plans that are available to purchase but not yet completed.
This photo gallery provides a sneak peak at the homes and builders featured in the 2019 Parade of Homes.
In addition to this weekend — from Friday to Sunday — the Parade of Homes will be held Oct. 11-13 and 18-20.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- Gaston County assistant principal under $1M bond accused of having sex with student
- Abandoned car caused deadly tractor-trailer crash on I-485, troopers say
- Uber driver carjacked by passenger in south Charlotte, police say
- OUTBREAK: Legionnaires' disease cases confirmed across NC, including local counties
- Charlotte mother wants change after she says son ran from daycare into parking lot
© 2019 Cox Media Group.