CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Wicked Weed Brewing is set to add an outpost at Charlotte Douglas International Airport later this year.
The North Carolina-based brewery will offer its flagship beers, like the Pernicious IPA and Black Angel Cherry Sour, from an 816-square-foot stall located within a new food court that’s under construction near the intersections of concourses D and E at CLT. It is expected to open in late fall.
The bar will accommodate up to 24 taps. Its triangular shape will include three separate areas for bar stools, said Kyle Pedersen, Wicked Weed marketing director.
Wicked Weed is partnering with the Charlotte airport’s food-and-beverage master concessionaire, HMSHost, on the project.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police release names of victims, robber in deadly Steak 'n Shake shooting
- Agents seize 35 pounds of marijuana from luggage at Charlotte Douglas
- South Charlotte residents spooked after seeing man filming homes
- FORECAST: Muggy, humid conditions remains despite 'cooler temps'
- Officers remove more than 200 pets from North Carolina home
© 2019 Cox Media Group.