ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Clouds are going to be with us all day long, but there won’t be any rain coming from them.
- A few showers are possible in the mountains today, but the rest of us see a very low chance.
- Highs stay close to 60 degrees.
- The rain chances for the weekend remain, but they will take some time to get started.
- We’ll see plenty of dry time tomorrow with breezy southwest winds and we could even see some sunshine to warm us up to near 70 degrees!
- Rain showers again stay mainly confined to the mountains throughout the day.
- Better chances for rain come in on Sunday, but that may be shifting toward the evening hours.
- The heaviest rain chances are still on track for Monday with an inch or more possible.
- Not expecting any big storms or high flooding concerns right now, but it bears watching for Monday afternoon.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Joe Puma
©2024 Cox Media Group