ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- While we had a chilly start this morning, temperatures are expected to rebound nicely to the upper 50s Thursday afternoon.
- However, changes are coming through for Friday and the weekend.
- The chance for rain starts on Friday, but it will be scattered and relatively light.
- The better shot at rain comes on Saturday, with steadier rain likely by the morning.
- We expect things to dry out a bit for the ACC championship game at Bank of America stadium by the evening.
- Showers could linger into Sunday but will start to dry out.
- Temperature-wise, we are expected to cool back to the 50s on Friday and then warm up to the 60s for the weekend.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Joe Puma
©2023 Cox Media Group