ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Rain will gradually track towards the metro Saturday morning.
- Widespread showers across southeast counties after 10 a.m.
- Outdoor plans may still be affected even into Memorial Day.
- Most areas around Charlotte will get about one inch of rain, with other places getting up to two inches.
- The mountains will see more than two inches with the potential for some flooding.
- Hikers and campers should be extra careful over the weekend.
- Widespread rain tomorrow morning
- Temps will hold in the 50s Saturday, 60s Sunday, and 70s on Memorial Day.
VIDEO: Coca-Cola 600 forecast
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
We'll be breaking a record today Charlotte...but it won't be from the heat! @wsoctv pic.twitter.com/w1w1LDcUys— Madi Baggett (@madithemet) May 27, 2023
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Austin Chaney
©2023 Cox Media Group