CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Levine Children's Hospital was named one of the best in the country for its pediatric cancer, cardiology and neonatal care.
The hospital has the area's largest and busiest neonatal intensive care unit.
Channel 9 got a behind the scenes look at how the hospital cares for the tiniest of patients.
Watch the video above to hear about the tough journey of one mom whose twin boys are being treated at the hospital's state of the art facility.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Thief poses as lottery official, steals tickets, dispenser in ‘elaborate scheme'
- Officials begin investigation after boy dies from fall at trampoline park
- Authorities issue warning after umbrella nearly impales 2-year-old on Myrtle Beach
- FORECAST: Storm chances remain as humidity returns to Charlotte area
- Driver's education instructor in North Carolina accused of drunken driving, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.