For many kids, there's nothing better in the summer than going to camp.
And while there are many types of camp, children who are blind or visually impaired face different challenges that may limit their experiences.
Channel 9 learned about a special summer camp making sure they get to do it all, swimming, fishing, games and boat rides.
>> In the video at the top of this page, we're taking you all to SEE Camp H2O.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Trampoline park says human error caused 12-year-old's death; will remove attraction
- CMPD: Man accused of attacking woman inside home may be connected to break-ins
- Fire damages iconic Blowing Rock business, but 'Prayer Tree' remains unscathed
- FORECAST: Afternoon thunderstorms possible as temps rise
- Moped driver injured after being hit by Chester County deputy during low-speed chase
© 2019 Cox Media Group.