RALEIGH, N.C. - A 2-year-old boy was hurt when he fell from a ride at the North Carolina State Fair.
An attorney for the boy’s family told Channel 9 that he fell out of a children’s ride at the fair Friday afternoon and was dragged by one of the cars.
It doesn’t appear an attendant checked the riders' safety belts before starting the ride, the attorney said.
Channel 9 has been told the child is expected to be all right.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Two people shot in east Charlotte attempted home invasion, police say
- Las Vegas shooting victim, Gardner-Webb grad, awakens from coma, takes first steps
- FORECAST: Warm forecast for Sunday; fall temperatures to start work week
- Silver Alert issued for missing 52-year-old Morganton man
- Panthers fan accused of sucker-punching man charged with assault
- 16-year-old missing since Monday found dead in Montgomery County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.