CORNELIUS, N.C. - A group of local developers is planning a multimillion-dollar active-adult retirement community in Cornelius that should break ground later this year.
Cornelius Woods will contain 111 condos and villas near multiple services and Lake Norman, says one of the partners in the project, Christy Allen, a local real estate agent with The Allen Team Inc.
“Location is what people are looking for when making real estate choices and Cornelius Woods is situated perfectly to so many attractions,” Allen says.
The development team includes Allen; Wyatt Clark Sr., founder of WAC Contracting and a partner in NC Homes and Associates; and Curt Needham, another partner in NC Homes and Associates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Charlotte surpasses 2018 homicide total after woman stabbed to death
- Mom: United put North Carolina teen son on the wrong international flight
- Man hospitalized after shot by girlfriend's ex, Concord police say
- FORECAST: Heat, humidity rise as afternoon storm chances increase
- Police search for man accused of recording boys in public restrooms
© 2019 Cox Media Group.