CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Mark Harris' campaign called Channel 9 Tuesday morning to offer a one-on-one interview, just a day after Harris used a fire escape to avoid cameras at the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Government Center.
Harris has been interviewed by state election officials amid an investigation into election fraud in the U.S. House District 9 race.
In the interview, Channel 9 pressed Harris about what he knew when and his expectations as he pushes to be seated in Congress.
Watch the video above as Eyewitness News anchor Paul Boyd asks Harris the questions we've had for weeks.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Emergency Exit: Mark Harris trips alarm trying to evade Channel 9 in uptown
- CMPD: Both victim, suspect dropped off by school bus before shooting in west Charlotte
- 'Baltimore, you stood out': CIAA officials confirm tournament will leave Charlotte after 2020
- FORECAST: Brief warm-up before temps dip, wintry weather arrives
- City Council: City short millions in effort to build Cross Charlotte Trail