CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Raleigh-based Dominion Realty Partners broke ground on a $129 million, 29-story tower in uptown Charlotte this week.
F.N.B. Corp., based in Pittsburgh, will anchor the tower at 401 S. Graham St. and take more than 40,000 square feet including a ground-floor retail branch.
The project, dubbed FNB Tower-Charlotte, is on a 0.7-acre site and will include eight levels of garage parking, 156,500 square feet of office space, 2,300 square feet of ground-floor retail space and nearly 200 apartments.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 11-year-old charged with manslaughter in death of 14-year-old friend
- Murder suspect released from jail due to clerical error, documents say
- Denver man charged with 2nd-degree kidnapping of 13-year-old girl
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Saturday forecast outlook
- Evacuation recommended for some Catawba Co. residents due to high water levels
Cox Media Group