STATESVILLE, N.C. - Cheney Brothers Inc., now in its new 170,000-square-foot addition at its cold storage distribution center in Statesville, is ramping up to add 100 jobs at the facility.
Charlotte-based A M King designed and built the addition, which brings Cheney Brothers’ food distribution building in Statesville Business Park to 265,000 square feet. The facility has multiple temperature zones, a 2,000-square-foot test kitchen and a robotic truck washer.
Those interested in working at the Statesville facility can find out more on Cheney Brothers’ website. The company had five job postings listed on its site for Statesville as of Monday.
Warren Newell, director of development for Cheney Brothers, says another project with A M King in Greensboro will start in a few weeks.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man drives wrong way on I-85 to hide from gunman he says shot at him
- Sheriff: 3 dead, including child, in Chesterfield County shooting
- Polkton man shot to death during home invasion, police say
- FORECAST: Foggy morning before we see sunny skies, warmer temps
- First image of black hole released, watch the video
© 2019 Cox Media Group.