CHARLOTTE, N.C. - With the NFL season underway, thousands of fans are heading to stadiums across the country to tailgate and cheer on their teams. But those who choose to view the game from a plastic seat instead of their couch will pay for the privilege.
According to a report from ticket seller Vivid Seats, every team in the NFL had average ticket prices above $100 in 2018. The Buffalo Bills had the lowest at $107, while fans of the team with the highest price will have to shell out an average of $530.
Ticket prices to see the Carolina Panthers play at uptown’s Bank of America Stadium fall near the middle of the pack at $239.
To see where each team ranks, check out this slideshow.
With a 3-2 record in the regular season, the Panthers currently trail the New Orleans Saints for second place in the NFC South division. The team heads next to London to take on division rival the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this Sunday
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Massive water main break in York County
- Deputies identify woman found burned in Chester County ditch
- AMBER ALERT: 3-year-old girl reportedly taken from Greensboro playground
- FORECAST: Sunny skies and mild temps ahead of weekend rain chance
- Van slams into house after trying to pass school bus, CMPD says
© 2019 Cox Media Group.