CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Expect Mexican restaurant concepts to replace two shuttered midtown Charlotte restaurants.
Boga Mexicana LLC has snagged space at 500 E. Morehead St. — formerly home to The Packhouse and Joe and Nosh.
German entrepreneur Vishnu Arunachalam is behind the Boga concept. He is involved in a sister concept called Azteca in Germany.
Plans are to operate an upscale Mexican restaurant in the Packhouse space for lunch and dinner service with late evening hours. It will include fare such as burritos, tacos, enchiladas, fajitas and steaks as well as homemade drinks, from fresh-squeezed lemonades to margaritas and sangrias.
The Joe & Nosh space will become a fast-casual eatery, serving up coffee and pastries in the morning as well lunch and early dinner.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mother, stepfather arrested after 7-year-old NC boy found dead in home
- Arrest made weeks after 13-year-old jogger stabbed on Weddington trail
- 4 high school students hurt when SUV flips in Union County
- FORECAST: Hottest October day ever in Charlotte followed by -- more heat
- DETOUR: Ramp from I-77 to Brookshire Freeway closed for two months
© 2019 Cox Media Group.