CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A $2.5 million donation by itself sends a strong enough message of support, but for Greg and Kara Olsen, it’s not about the money.
In the video at the top of the page, sports director Phil Orban explains how the Olsens have built a community to help families with children battling congenital heart conditions like their son T.J.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Affidavit reveals disturbing details of Appalachian Trail machete attack
- NC family searching for daughter who disappeared during hike on Maui
- WATCH: UNCC shooting victim takes first steps after 2 weeks in hospital
- FORECAST: Chilly morning as dry, cool air settles in across Carolinas
- Father charged with murder of boy found under NC billboard in 1998
© 2019 Cox Media Group.