LINCOLN COUNTY, N.C. — Trevor Alan Drennen, 23, of Arden Drive, Lincolnton, has been found after authorities said he had not been seen or heard from since last Thursday, according to a report filed with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
On Tuesday, deputies said Drennan was made contact with a family member and that he is in good condition.
No other details about the disappearance were released.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police identify 24-year-old man shot to death at Carolina Place Mall
- Police: Girl knocked to ground after being pushed, punched by man at Asheville mall
- Detectives investigate deadly shooting at east Charlotte shopping center
- WATCH: Meteorologist Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- Severely burned man struck, killed by car after escaping house fire in Chesterfield Co.
Cox Media Group