CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Expect this Dilworth pub to deliver a taste of Ireland — though influenced by its Southern roots.
Inishmore is on track to open the first week of April. Mark Murphy and Cole Woodlock are behind that venture at 1315 E. Blvd., formerly occupied by The Rogue.
“Dilworth is missing something and we believe we are going to be able to execute it,” Murphy says. “It doesn’t have its heartbeat bar, and I want to be that.”
Inishmore — the name is a take on a small island off the coast of Galway in western Ireland — is close to Murphy’s heart; his father’s ashes are scattered there.
The bar will dish up quality, from-scratch food in a welcoming environment. The goal is to reflect the Ireland of today but also celebrate the country’s past.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Major changes coming to southern stretch of I-485
- Director of human resources for Richmond County charged with trafficking opium
- Husband questioned after body believed to be missing NC woman found
- FORECAST: Highs near 70 and dry before wet weather swings in Friday
- CMPD hands out messages to remind families they do not enforce immigration laws
© 2019 Cox Media Group.