CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This taproom and brewery is putting the finishing touches on its lower South End facility.
Lower Left Brewing Co. says it will soft open Aug. 6, with a grand-opening celebration planned in September.
The 2,300-square-foot brewery — formerly a mechanic’s garage — is located at 4528 Nations Crossing Road. That’s just two blocks from The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery and Brewers at 4001 Yancey.
Read more and take a peek inside the space here:
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Crowd of teens runs amuck through Concord Mills, frightening customers, witnesses say
- Cabarrus County scammed out of $2.5 million
- Teen sets home on fire by mistake, family barely escapes, police say
- FORECAST: Rising heat, humidity create uncomfortable conditions
- Arrests in Pineville may be part of larger crime ring, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.