CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Snooze, an A.M. Eatery is ready to debut its breakfast, brunch and lunch concept in Plaza Midwood.
The Denver-based brand will open the 4,170-square-foot restaurant on June 26 at the One305 Central development at the corner of Central and Clement avenues. The mixed-use project also includes Mediterranean-inspired eatery Yafo Kitchen as well as Pilot Brewing Co.
Brothers Jon and Adam Schlegel founded Snooze in 2006 as a way to grow the morning dining experience “through culinary innovation, an eclectic and energetic atmosphere and comfortable and friendly service,” according to the restaurant’s website.
Snooze dishes up a menu that ranges from sweet to savory selections and light to indulgent options.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'I felt something grab my leg': Teen surfer bitten by shark at Ocean Isle Beach
- NC park officials issue warning about 'zombie snake' that can play dead
- Crews rescue teenager stranded on South Fork River island
- FORECAST: Humidity drops as we dry out after 4 straight days of rain
- Grandmother of SC dad who killed his 5 kids asks to spare his life
© 2019 Cox Media Group.