HARRISBURG, N.C. - A popular restaurant in Harrisburg will be closed for a while after flames tore through it overnight.
Investigators said they received the call around 12:45 a.m. that the Harrisburg Family House Restaurant on Highway 49 was on fire.
The flames were so intense that fire crews had to upgrade the call to a 2-alarm fire and received help from firefighters in Charlotte and Concord.
Nobody was hurt and investigators are searching for the cause.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Popular Harrisburg restaurant closed after 2-alarm fire
- CMPD: Man shot, killed while driving in NW Charlotte
- Search suspended for bank robbery suspect in Rowan Co.
- CMPD: Man stabbed to death in Midtown, woman questioned
- 9 Investigates: Professional protesters possible at Kerrick trial
- Ku Klux Klan fliers show up in North Charleston