CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Internet marketing giant Red Ventures will close its north Charlotte call center and consolidate those jobs at its sprawling complex just across the state line.
It’s a move that will impact some 260 workers, according to a news release yesterday, but each of those individuals will have the option of moving to the company’s main campus in Indian Land.
Chicago-based GoHealth, an insurance marketplace, will assume the lease for the 100,000-square-foot space Red Ventures is vacating on Claude Freeman Drive, near UNC Charlotte.
The shift will take place over the summer, with GoHealth gaining partial access in July.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police say dispute led to shootings that left 2 teens dead, toddler injured
- 'It's unheard of out here': Teen in custody after couple killed in Watauga Co.
- 10 injured, including children, in east Charlotte house fire
- FORECAST: Morning showers, afternoon downpours ahead of wet weekend
- Sex offense charges against massage therapist dismissed on technicality
© 2019 Cox Media Group.