CHARLOTTE, N.C. - NoDa last month was the scene of multiple new additions to its lineup of food and beverage offerings.
Among those was the long-anticipated opening of The Chamber By Wooden Robot Brewery in late June. That concept, which includes a taproom in addition to an outdoor patio and a rooftop biergarten, both spanning 3,000 square feet, serves as a centerpiece for Wooden Robot’s barrel-aging program. It’s also the second location for Wooden Robot, which keeps its original location at 1440 S. Tryon St. in South End.
And one doesn’t have to go far to find other recent openings in the NoDa neighborhood. Next door in that same complex, located across from the Novel NoDa project and adjacent to the Lynx Blue Line 36th Street Station, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams and meals-in-a-bowl concept Rush Bowls are also open.
Nearby neighborhoods, like Plaza Midwood, for instance, also added a couple of new dining options, including a popular Denver-based brunch spot.
Check out this photo gallery for a look at the June recap of restaurant, bar and brewery happenings in the Charlotte area through CBJ’s Restaurant Bites, which provides a roundup of such news as reported by our staffers.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- NC man sues Hardee's, says civil rights violated when he wasn't given enough hash browns
- 20 rescued, 3 hospitalized after restaurant dock collapses into SC creek
- 31-year-old free climber falls to his death at Linville Gorge
- FORECAST: Week of Fourth of July set to be hot, humid across region
- Investigators search for suspects after Richmond Co. Rescue Squad's truck stolen, torched
© 2019 Cox Media Group.