CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Thursday marks one decade since Kyle Fleischmann vanished from uptown Charlotte.
Fleischmann's disappearance has been one of the city’s most high-profile missing persons cases.
- CMPD determined to find Kyle Fleischmann 9 years after disappearance
- Eight years since Kyle Fleischmann disappeared
- Kyle Fleischmann's family hopes exposure brings answers
- Kyle Fleischmann's case timeline
- Cadaver dogs searching for Kyle Fleischmann
Surveillance video from 2007 showed 24-year-old Fleischmann leaving a bar called Buckhead Saloon, which is now Fitzgerald's, after a night out with friends.
Investigators believe Fleischmann walked about less than a block on North College Street before stopping for two slices of pizza at Fuel Pizza around 3 a.m.
He hasn’t been heard from since that night.
Search teams scoured the area for weeks, but never found any trace of him.
Police traced his cellphone to a park linked to gangs and drug activity but there was no sign of Fleischmann.
The mystery surrounding the disappearance has been featured on several national television shows but even with that attention, nothing has helped Fleischmann’s family get answers about what happened.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police detectives have been on the case for years, organizing searches and contacting cab drivers around uptown.
Fleischmann’s family even hired a private investigator, but 10 years later, they're no closer to answering what happened to Kyle.
There have been no charges in the case.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 2 Myers Park HS students hit by truck while trying to get on school bus
- Retired Navy vet accused of killing girl found on Charlotte church lawn
- Still no answers 10 years after Kyle Fleischmann vanished from uptown
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast outlook
- Officials investigate cause of transformer fire at McGuire Nuclear Station
- Tears fall as Carrie Underwood pays tribute Vegas shooting victims
© 2018 Cox Media Group.