CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This popular Charlotte brewery will debut its hard seltzer on Saturday. Sycamore Brewing's Bubs — the name is a play on the bubbles found in champagne — will be available in its South End taproom.
The new line cracks into the fast-growing hard seltzer market with three flavor options: pink cherry lemonade, juicy peach and tropical. Each 12-ounce serving packs just 77 calories and a 4% ABV.
“It’s fun, light and playful. A perfect fit for this brand,” says Sarah Brigham, who owns Sycamore with husband Justin.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Missing 3-year-old girl found alive after wandering from rural NC home
- Wildlife officials: Black bear found dead, bound in NC mountains
- More than 11 million unpaid transactions on NC's toll projects, NCDOT says
- TRACKING: Strong wind, rain, lightning expected Halloween evening
- 'I just feel bad for him': Steph Curry breaks left hand on hard fall
© 2019 Cox Media Group.