NORTH CAROLINA - Take a BMW sedan to work. Hit the open road in a Porsche. Drive a Range Rover to the mountains or a Mercedes convertible to the beach. Jaguar, Chevy Corvette, Audi ... they’re options, too.
A large auto dealer in North Carolina is offering customers the opportunity to drive a variety of new cars for one monthly fee.
With Drive Flow, an affiliate of Flow Automotive in Winston-Salem, customers can buy subscriptions giving them a multitude of vehicle choices, allowing them to drive a car depending on the intended usage.
“We’re trying to take the pain points out of owning a car,” said Eric Flow, the president of management service for Flow Automotive, which his father, Don Flow, runs as CEO. “This gives customers more options. We think this is something that will continue to be incorporated into car buying.”
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Judge won't lower $1M bond for assistant principal accused of having sex with student
- CMPD Chief Kerr Putney retiring at end of year, but will return for RNC
- Introducing Charlotte’s 'Best Places to Work'
- FORECAST: Cold front brings dip in temps, cloudy skies, not much rain
- More accusers come forward after Belmont preacher charged with child sex crimes
© 2019 Cox Media Group.