CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Hamilton fans, you will get another chance to be in the "Room Where It Happens!"
The Broadway hit "Hamilton" is coming back to the Queen City.
Last fall, they had a run at the Belk Theater and every show was sold out after people lined up overnight and waited for hours online for tickets.
Blumenthal Performing Arts announced Monday the smash-hit will return to Charlotte during the theater's 2020-2021 season.
The dates of the show are not available at this time, but will be announced with the full 2020-2021 PNC Broadway Lights season in the spring.
In April, a spokesperson for the theater teased the popular show's return by saying "2021 will be a very exciting year."
"We look forward to 'Hamilton's' return to Charlotte. Let's just say 2021 will be a very exciting year! Stay tuned for more details!"
Blumenthal Performing Arts announced its 2019-2020 PNC Broadway Lights season lineup earlier this year.
Eight new shows, including Disney's "Frozen" and the 2018 Tony award-winner for best revival of a musical "Once On This Island," are coming to Charlotte, along with the return of several blockbuster favorites.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police shut down Rock Hill movie theater, break up huge fight in lobby
- Pineville woman tries to use drone to deliver drugs to prison, warrant says
- Warrant: 53 guns, multiple rounds of ammo seized from NC murder scene
- FORECAST: Another hot, humid day on tap as temps soar above average
- Former Burke County hospital employee accused of helping mental patient escape
© 2019 Cox Media Group.