CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A 19-year-old woman who was reported missing in Charlotte has been found safe, police said.
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said it was investigating the disappearance of Itati Romero Ambrosio, who hadn't been seen for days.
Police said Ambrosio left her home around 10 p.m. Tuesday and was reported missing by her family the next morning.
They said she hasn’t contacted family or friends and missed work without calling in.
Police believe Ambrosio may have been with 30-year-old Emanuel Ambrocio-Cruz.
They may have been traveling in a dark gray, four-door Mitsubishi Raider pickup truck with damage to the right side of the tailgate. The truck has a North Carolina tag of FCD-6115, but police said it may have been changed.
Ambrosio’s family was worried about her well-being but have since been reunited.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Dayton, Ohio, shooting: Suspect and 9 others dead, 26 wounded in city's Oregon District
- At least 20 dead, more than two dozen injured in El Paso Walmart mass shooting
- Man killed by officer during domestic dispute inside home identified
- Missing NC 4-year-old found in Texas with human traffickers
- FORECAST: Rain, storms continue through Sunday as temps cool down
© 2019 Cox Media Group.