CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Volo Ristorante brings its take on authentic Italian cuisine to Charlotte’s Myers Park neighborhood.
That roughly 2,500-square-foot restaurant opened for dinner service Monday. It’s located in Myers Park Shopping Center.
Marco Antenucci and Domenico Marsocci are behind that venture, which draws from their Italian heritage.
“This is a concept I’ve been looking to do for years,” Marsocci says.
Read more about the restaurant and check out photos here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'That's my baby boy': Family devastated after 10-year-old shot, killed
- Deputy fired after skidding, crashing into cars while responding to call
- SC father accidentally shot, killed 11-year-old daughter, sheriff says
- FORECAST: Thick, widespread fog blankets region for morning drive
- Stanly County caregiver charged with sexually abusing woman with disabilities
© 2019 Cox Media Group.