CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Topgolf Swing Suite will soon debut in Charlotte’s uptown.
The concept is a spinoff of the popular entertainment and event venue — albeit on a much smaller scale. The Swing Suite model caters to an urban market occupying a smaller footprint. Patrons tee up for the Topgolf experience via simulators.
“It gets a golf club into people’s hands, but it’s a different type of experience,” says Bob Durkin, president of Bar Management Group.
The 9,000-square-foot venue should open to the public by this weekend. A grand opening is scheduled for Nov. 8.
It is part of Northside Station, an entertainment hub located at 300 N. College St.
Read more and check out photos of the space here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Report of shots fired at Charlotte church triggers massive police response
- Police identify woman found shot to death outside apartment complex
- Driver charged with death of 6-year-old in Myers Park crash to face judge
- FORECAST: Sunny and dry to start workweek before downpours arrive
- 'There was a vehicle in my house': Car plows into family's living room
© 2019 Cox Media Group.