CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Everyone has their favorite list of restaurants. But which ones in Charlotte get the most acclaim? Yelp, the website where users review and rate restaurants, has its own ranking method. This includes the number of reviews, along with the cumulative stars received.
For this week’s Top 25 List, we used Yelp’s star ratings to rank Charlotte’s most upscale restaurants. Ties were broken by the number of reviews.
Charlotte diners still enjoy their steakhouses. Oak Steakhouse, which describes itself as a “modern take on the classic American steakhouse” makes its first appearance on the list this year. Also new to the list are Spanish-inspired tapas restaurant Bulla Gastrobar and Fin & Fino, a casual seafood house operated by Jon and Kim Dressler’s Rare Roots Hospitality restaurant group.
Click through this slideshow to see which “pricey” and “ultra high-end” Charlotte restaurants earned top honors from Yelp’s online reviewers.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- North Carolina father killed after wave off Oak Island breaks neck
- Deputies: Man drowns on Lake Norman after jumping off pontoon boat
- Charlotte woman, boyfriend murdered while traveling in Canada
- FORECAST: Heat wave rolls on with workweek relief in sight
- Where Charlotte lands among best big cities to live
© 2019 Cox Media Group.